Universal AC Adapter 15VDC to 24V DC 90W Variable 7 Output Voltages for Laptop Notebook computers
Content: one adpater with 9 tips only
Input: AC100-240V (worldwide use)
output Switchable Voltage Options:
DC18V or 18.5V 5A(MAX)
DC19V or 19.5V 4.7A(MAX)
Watts Max: 90 W
DC plug-in Connector: include 9 tips
Tip A - 6.4mm x 4.4mm (Sony)
Tip D - 6.3mm x 3.0mm (Toshiba)
Tip E - 4.8mm x 1.7mm (hp/compaq)
Tip F - 5.5mm x 2.5mm (IBM)
Tip G - 5.5mm x 3.0mm (Samsung)
Tip H - Dell PA-9 model (Dell)
Tip O - 5.5mm x 2.5mm (Gateway/Toshiba)
Tip N - 5.5mm x 1.5mm (Acer)
Tip(with the adapter) - 5.5mm x 2.1mm (Acer)
Not working with Dell PA-12 and PA-10 Family.
With over load protection and short circuitprotection.
To use with: ASUS, Averatec, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, Gateway, HP , IBM , NEC, Panasonic, Sony, Toshiba
TIP H - Works with the following Dell Laptops
Dell Precision Series M40, M50
Dell Inspirion Series
1100, 2500, 2600, 2650, 3700, 3800, 4000, 4150, 5000,
5000e, 5100, 7500, 8000, 8100, 8200
Dell Latitude C Series
CP, CPi, CPiA, CPiD, CPiR, CPt, CPtC, CPtS, CPtV, CPxH, CPxJ, CSxH,
C400, C500, C600, C610, C640, C800, C810, C840
- Information's are here for your reference only and accuracy can not be guaranteed
- Please check product documentation for compatibility prior to purchase.
- Please make sure the output voltage your device uses is within 15V to 24V. You can find the output voltage on your laptop or the original ac adaptor that comes with your device.
- Find the correct connector by trying to plug it in the device. We recommend plugging the connector in the device before it is plugged into the AC Adapter.
- Select the correct voltage (determined by your laptop) just by simply moving the voltage switch button with your finger.
- Some times Part no. Model no. or serial no. may or may not same but product will be compatible.
Copyright © 2007 - 2010 All rights reserved
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 20 January, 2010.